Pay my bill
ACTEW Water offers a comprehensive range of payment options to our customers including direct debit, epayplus online payments, one-off payments, by phoning 6248 3111 (press option "2"), via Bpay, or in person through Australia Post or Centrepay. ActewAGL manages customer billing on behalf of ACTEW Water.
Paying your bills online has become a whole lot easier with epayplus. epayplus allows you to view your consumption, payment history and accounts online, and choose to receive an email notification when your bill is due. epayplus is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (excluding service downtime). Your ActewAGL electricity and gas bills will also be available for payment through epayplus.
- Pay your ACTEW Water and ActewAGL accounts at the same time
- Set up future payments for accounts
- Check your payments history
- Access your account details
- View and print your consumption history
- Receive bill notifications by email
- Estimate your bill
Click here to login or register for epayplus.
Automating your bill payments by direct debit makes it easy to pay your bills from your savings, cheque or credit card account, and save money.
Centrepay is a free direct bill-paying service offered to customers receiving payments from Centrelink. Through Centrepay you can choose to pay your ACTEW Water accounts by having a regular amount deducted from your Centrelink payment. Contact your local Centrelink office to arrange automatic deductions.
You can pay your ACTEW Water accounts:
- over the counter at one of the more than 3800 post office outlets
- online using Postbillpay, or
- by telephone on 13 18 16.
Contact your participating financial institution to pay from your cheque, savings or credit card account.
Pay in person
Pay your water and sewerage bill over the counter at one of these ActewAGL stores:
- City Walk, Civic
- Ground Floor, Westfield Woden
- The Marketplace, Gungahlin
Pay by Mastercard or Visa by calling 1300 309 099.